Friday, August 29, 2008

Honey, I lost our son


Well today Jonathan has been so good, he's obeyed, and played nicely all day! I can't believe it. I haven't had to get after him at all or he hasn't had a time out at all. I feel like I lost the real Jonathan, lol. If you know Jonathan he has been a struggle in the past year. But today he's a new kid. I hope we can continue this behavior, because I love it! I'm sure we will have more "bad days" but today was GREAT! I do feel that the sticker award system (well bribery) has played a big part in all of this. Owen actually slept pretty good last night too. he only woke up once instead of 3-4 times. Today I ran errands and cleaned. I still have to do a little more before the night is over. My parents stopped over this evening, Jonathan loves it when people come over! Thanks Mom and Dad you made his day. Well thats all for now, I want to work on my housework so this weekend I can relax and spend quality time with my boys.


1 comment:

kvz said...

Probably because his cousin wasn't there! :)