First of all Thank you Aunt Nikki for the card today. That started the excitement for Jonathan today. Infact he's sleeping with the card. It's really cute.
Yesterday, Jonathan had a Halloween party at school he insisted on being a puppy dog. After I spent a few hours trying to sew his fireman tools on his other costume (I don't sew). Sorry I forgot to take pictures :( I will put him in it tomorrow and post pictures later.
All day he kept saying is it time yet? He had his puppy costume on at 9 am ready to go. Well he finally took it off and he said Mommy I want to be a fireman, I was so excited!!!! All that hard work sewing finally did pay off. After he got his fire man coat on at 3:30 I took the puppy costume and put it under our bed, lol. I didn't want him to change his mind since he is known to do that.
We went to church had pizza with Grandma and Grandpa Kuite. At 6:00 we opened our trunks to the public and had the fun begin. Here are some pictures...

My Little Tiger and My Fireman (Notice the tools by his right hand and the stripes on his pants, I did that and yeah it did take 3 hours)
Our van we had a bat tree, sorry I didn't get a close up, My sister in law had a bat tree in her living room and I thought I would steal her idea, Mike carved our pumpkin with a bat to tie in the theme.By the time we got home Jonathan and Owen were both fast asleep. We all had a great night!
3 comments:
What fun costumes!! It was fun seeing you guys last night. :)
looks like a blast!
What cute little guys and the costumes are great!
Post a Comment