Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jonathans Birthday Parties

We had two parties for Jonathans birthday. The first one we had was at Mikes sisters house up in Lakeview. We celebrated both Jonathans and Nikkis birthday that day. I do apoligize for not doing a Happy Birthday blog post for Nikki. I spent to much time working on Jonathans (they both share a birthday the same day). Here are a few pictures from the Walsh side party...
Jonathan had a lot of fun opening presents and eating cupcakes and playing with his new stuff.
Owen enjoyed birthday cake for the first time.
The next day we had a party at our house for the Kuite side. Jonathan had a lot of fun opening his pesents and playing with Baylee. Here are a few pictures from the Kuite side party...

Thank you Baylee for cleaning up the paper! You are such a big helper.
I just couldn't resist posting this picture :) Sorry Kelly!
We all had fun, even Kelly wanted to wear a party hat!
Grandma Kuite with the two youngest members of the family.

No comments: