Thursday, January 1, 2009

Owen is 10 months!!!

On the 19th of December Owen turned 10 months old. With in the last month he has grown a lot! He now crawls (the normal way). He can pull himself up and let him self down without taking a tumble. He is playful now, Jonathan is having a blast with him! He has 5ish teeth, I say ish because a couple of them are growing in. He sticks out his tongue a lot. He also has been smiling more. Getting into trouble, and exploring. He loves electronics!!! It's truly neat to see how much he has grown.
He weighs 22 lbs 2 oz. He is 29 3/4 " tall.
On Feb 19 (his birthday) we are taking him to get a swallow study because he has trouble swallowing foods. I will give you more details as the time grows nearer.




He received his first piece of mail too! It was so exciting, it was a Christmas card from Uncle Jim and Aunt Flo, he grabbed it from me, and started playing with it and then finally he ending up eating it, lol. Don't worry I have all the pieces and I did save it in his baby box.





As you can see Owen truly enjoyed his Christmas card :D (sorry they are not in the correct order)

No comments: