Wednesday, September 17, 2008
1st Day of Preschool
Jonathan had his first day of preschool on Monday. He did really well, I on otherhand did shed a few tears in the car after I dropped him off. I ask him about his day or what he did, his response is "Mommy I can't tell you." I asked why? "Because I don't want to." Tuesday he got out of the car and was walking towards the door and he said, " Mommy I can just walk in by myself, I don't need you, I'll look both ways for cars." I told him sorry buddy it's not happening. Now today he just informed me he told them he wasn't coming back. Sometimes he wants to go sometimes he doesn't. He will get over it soon, I HOPE!!! Here are a few pictures of him on his first day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a big boy! I am going to shed LOTS of tears the first day my boy goes.
Post a Comment