Today I watched Baylee and Brody while Kim went to work. We had a lot of fun. Sometimes though Baylee and Jonathan act more like brother and sister than cousins. Even after the hits, the bumps and sometimes bruises they still love each other and want to continue to play with each other.
I do have more pictures at http://www.thewalshfamilynews.shutterfly.com/ but here are just a few of my favorites.
Here we have the future wrestlers...
Here we have the future Dancing with the stars couple...
My favorite part of the day was when I asked Baylee:
Did your mommy make your hair bows, she said no God did.
Well then I tried a different approach. I asked her where did you get your bows from, she said God. I thought that was to cute. I didn't get my answer, but she is right, God created whoever and wherever those hair bows came from :)
Brody and Owen kept me busy by playing police on the pacifier, Brody likes to steal it from him and then proceed to suck on it. Well today Owen started taking Brody's. You got to watch those two. lol.
Well tonight I gave Owen sweet peas (well tried to) he gaged and choked on them. He wasn't going to have anything to do with them. So I gave him his sweet potatoes. Do I let it go? Or do I keep trying? Does he need sweet peas? Should I try green beans? What do I do? I sure hope he doesn't grow up to be a picky eater, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Well that's all for now, I'm exhausted so I'm going to go to bed.
2 comments:
God put the bows at Target. :)
I love that you're blogging! Peter has a blog too, although it's more political/academic in nature. It's great to keep in touch this way.
Post a Comment