Since the last post...
Owen has completed his first year of 3 school "special ed" class. He loved it! He was a big kid and rode the bus. It taught him a lot of independence. Going in to that class he spoke about 3 words. Now to this date he has a huge vocab although it's hard to understand him sometimes but it's improving. In fact we needed to start a penny jar do to the fact Owen is now calling people names :( (honestly I'm just thankful he's talking)
| Getting off the bus at school. |
| Walking the hall to his class. |
Owen not only has increased his vocab we are working on potty training him. It's been a struggle but I think we are almost there! Hopefully soon we can post on that :)
Owen is my trouble maker, jokester, hands on get into things type of boy. He loves to give kisses and touch peoples noses?!. However our big improvements at our house are: leaving the chairs off the table! Leaving the bathroom door unlocked! He loves to laugh, however he has his crabby, leave me alone side. When he wakes up he's grumpy. He loves fountains, ride his big wheel, jump on the tramp, swing set, play meijer (hmmm I wonder where mommy goes alot,lol ) He loves Thomas the train (well any trains,lol) He loves to eat at McDonalds, ride Sandy at Meijer and eat cottage cheese.
One thing with Owen he does like to argue with you! His way or no way!
Jonathan has completed kindergarten. Rides a bike without training wheels and the biggest accomplishment that we just made sleep through the night dry! No more night time pants for Jon!! He had me worried there for a minute, I thought he might need them into middle school!
| Does anyone have a bigger bike for sale? |
Currently we are working on swimming without aides. Jonathan is my sweet, thoughtful, comes up with some neat ideas (currently he has a dance stage in his bedroom) He is into lying, and has a temper but we do love him to pieces. He is a great big brother!
Jonathan is into art, crafts, legos, toy story and dinos! He has an imagination that I just love! Jonathan loves jumping on the tramp, playing on the swing set. Having play dates. He does have a girlfriend (however hasn't seen her since the beginning of summer, lol)
Needless to say I am so lucky to have my two boys in my life! It's never a dull moment, which I love :)
As a family: We are enjoying family activities such as craigs cruisers, bike rides, car rides, parks, playing outside. Going to the whitecaps game.
Hopefully soon we can add more to the list.
As a Couple: Mike and I are doing great! Mike is working hard outside of the home and I'm working hard as a sahm!
2 comments:
I am glad to see that you up-dated your blog. the kids are at a fun age, enjoy
Owen, you look like such a big boy getting off the bus.
Jon, you are doing really good swimming in the pool. I hear you even go down the slide and jump in.
Very nice picture of the boys in front of the fireplace.
Thanks for updating your blog. It's the only way we can watch the boys grow up from afar.
Post a Comment