Here is a picture of Baylee and Jonathan hard at work. The painting that is pictured is the Jonathan created. It's a picture of a rain forest.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Babysitting Baylee and Brody
On Thursday night Mike and I babysat my sisters kids. Because we were having a celebration in honor of my parents 40th anniversary I thought it would be a neat surprise if I had the kids paint something for them. It went really well, paint stayed only where it was suppose to except for Baylees hair, since I have boys I didn't really think to tie Baylees hair back. Sorry Kim! While I was supervising the painting Mike played with Owen and Brody. Here are a few pictures from that evening.





Here is a picture of Baylee and Jonathan hard at work. The painting that is pictured is the Jonathan created. It's a picture of a rain forest.


Here is a picture of Baylee and Jonathan hard at work. The painting that is pictured is the Jonathan created. It's a picture of a rain forest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Neat idea! I'm sure Grandpa & Grandma thought the pictures were awesome.
Post a Comment