Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jonathan is growing up!

Today for school Jonathan went on a field trip to Family Fare, Great Clips and the pizza place. They sure did spoil the kids! Family Fare gave him a chewy bar, apple and water. Great clips give him a $5 off coupon, coloring book, crayons, comb and a poster of Disney Hannah Montanta on one side and a music group on the other. At the pizza place they gave him a pizza! I couldn't believe it!
Here is our conversation when we got home:
"Mommy, the hair cut lady said I need to hang my poster on my wall"
"What side do you want showing Jonathan?"
"Hannah tana"
"Why is that?"
"She's beautiful"
"Where do you want it Jonathan?"
"Right here by my bed, so that I can look at her all the time Mommy"
Mommy is thinking Great, he is starting so young! Here is the poster that has taken my sons breath away.