Well I don't know where to begin we really haven't done anything that fun and exciting.
Mike is becoming an old pro at child locks, this is the 3rd house that he had to do them in. This time around though Owen decided he needed to help. I couldn't resist taking these pictures.
I often wonder what are my kids going to be when they grow up. Jonathans response is a fireman, builder or a police man. It's fun getting there input but it just makes me think. I will never stand in there way of there dream, however some might make me go gray faster. I think Owen is going to do something with electronics, he LOVES gadgets and electronics. Who knows though. Mike received a new office chair from my parents for Christmas he gave both of the boys a chance to sit in it and spin. I just wonder if someday they will be sitting in a chair working in an office? If that is the case hopefully Jonathan will have a shirt on! I don't know why my child is obsessed in not wearing clothes!
Okay I have more pictures to post, however Owen is trying to type so I am going to either wait until he goes to bed or for tomorrow to do the rest of my blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment